Constantly salivating. Happened after food. Had braces removed. What is the reason?

hi, Im 17 years old, female, and today after i ate dinner, i started salivating constantly, still going on now, and i dont know what to do. i noticed it may have started a little a couple days ago when my psychology teacher was talking about the Pavlov dog experiments. when we would mention it i felt like i was salivating just a little, and afterwards my stomach would have this very hollow feeling. but today its come out of no where, right after eating. I had an orthodontist app. today, had my braces taken off, a lotta work and dried out my mouth but tis been hours since the app and it didnt start until after i ate. If it helps ive also had ice pick headaches in my right temple for the past 2 days spontaneously. id appreciate some answers. thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013