Constant trouble swallowing, food forms huge lump and stops right by glottis. What's happening ?

I have constant trouble swallowing , and it s not any food in-particular. What happens is I will eat something, and out of the blue, a bolus forms and it s as if a huge lump has formed and stopped right by my glottis . I can still breathe and talk normally, but I cannot swallow anything, not even my saliva . I ve had this problem for years now and even after five endoscopies, the gastrointerologist I ve seen has not found a solution to my problem. It s not acid reflux (no acid comes out, but pieces of food), it s not allergies (happens with any kind of food, all year round, and even happened in Germany and the Philippines, so I know it has nothing to do with my surroundings). The bolus is currently stuck in my throat and if I force vomiting, my stomach bile will come up, but the bolus remains unmoved. What on earth is happening?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013