Constant sharp pain through left arm from about right above the elbow all the way down to hand, severe headaches. Possible causes ?

I have been experiencing a line of sharp pain through my left arm from about right above the elbow all the way down to my hand that is constant. The pain is so severe it makes the rest of my arm feel numb and useless. I have no other symptoms except the daily severe headache . This pain started when I was pregnant 1 year ago with my son and lasted about 4 weeks straight and finally went away about a week after baby was delivered. It started in my left arm and after about 2 weeks was in my right arm as well. I have not had it since until this morning I started feeling it again and it hasnt stopped. Its been about 10 hours. What could be causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012