Constant redness in eyes, irritation on waking up, eyes seem bigger than normal. Cure?

Hi sir, My name is Dalvim and from INDIA... I have some prob in my eyes since my childhood.... My eyes have been reddish since childhood but i dont have any pain but at the meantime i have some irritations while i wake up..... i even feel this too rarely like when i didnt sleep well.... I think eye one would get irritations in that time... and my eyes are big size than normal.. i have already consulted with a doctor for the same but they subscribed some drops to pour in my eyes daily but i didnt see any difference so i quit that and they said while check up that there were some tiny tiny wounds in my eyes so that my eyes been looking reddy.... With these eyes l am looking like a chain drinker this is very big minus point for me... none trusting me while they first see me.. its lookig like dull.... please check this and suggest me what i have to do.... please
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012