Constant pain in ribs and back, gas, muscle strain. What is wrong?

I have been having fairly constant pain starting on my right side below ribs and radiating into my back. Started with mucus bowel a little blood in stool constant gas. Feelings of urgency. Gas/ water in underwear. Had similar episode about seven months ago much more blood at that time. Went for all related tests at this time. No smoking gun diagnosis. Gave up and went back to busy life 46yrs old 5 and 7 yr old daughters wife and I both work full time. I went to doctor this week again and emergency room , said I may have muscle strain? I know this is not true I get some relief between movements then after eating pain pressure and gas builds. Getting very difficult wife doesn t want to sleep in the same room . Constant pain can you help? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013