Constant pain from leg to foot, occasional tingling. CT scan shows severe stenosis, lumbar facet arthritis. Suggestive treatment?

for 7 weeks I have had constant pain down my right leg to my foot with occasional tingling . I have recently had a CT LUMBOSACRAL SPine scan. The summary of the findings were severe stenosis of right L4/L5 and left L5/S1 foramen with probable involvement of corresponding nerve root . Moderate stenosis of left L4/L5 exit foramen. Severe lower lumbar facet arthritis. I am 61 years old, very active till now & fit. Is there an exercise program that can relieve the pain?; is there a surgery to increase the size of the nerve exits? What is your recommendation?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013