Suffering from disc dessication with major poster o-central profusion impairing both L5, thigh and leg pain on hard movements. Remedy?

hii i m 52 yrs!gender-male.. i m suuffering from disc dessication with major posterocentral profusion impairing both L5 nerve roots.. due to this;i;m suffering terribly.. my thighs and legs are in pain when i do hard movements!i have to sit down put my legs straight so as the pain is reduced! please can you give me some solution about how can i alleviate my pain and be cure? thanks in advance.. waiting for your reply !
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012