Tingling sensation and pain in anal opening. Scan reports show minor prostate problem. Guidance for treatment?

I have uranal problem. I am feeling tingling sensation in pain as well as in ass hole. I feel continious pressure there in my ass hole. I have CT Scan reports also. Report is telling there is minor prostrate problem. I have taken lot of antibiotics also. I was suffering from stone also 2 months back. But CT scan has cleared that now there is no stone. I am feeling congestion or some sort of tingling in throat also . i need consultation from urologist . i had got treatment from ent specialist also.But he told me that it is not problem of ent.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013