Constant nausea, lightheaded, fuzzy vision, fainting feeling, advised Adderall XR. Will it really help ?

I, on a average, faint twice a month. I wake up instantly and I am no worse for the wear. In my daily life I have a almost constant feeling of nausea, and feelings of being light headed. I regularly lose my vision in a fuzzy gray fog, when this happens I simply sit down and the problem leaves quickly. I worry that I might faint when this happens, but i never do. When i do faint it comes without warning. These issue have been present since puberty, but in my mind have become more problematic with my age. These issue make my daily activities seem drudging while interfering with my job and recreation. I have recently taken Adderall XR I noticed that my symptoms, like i described, went away. Or at least they were decreased to a point of it being noticeable. I have to say that without these daily, bothersome, and embarrassing issues I felt lovely. Like I was having a "good day" health wise. I have seen a neurologist about the fainting, the EEG and MRI tests came back normal. I did not expect to have a neurological problem. I have been told to see a cardiologist, I have not. I take the medications Lamictal XR (lamotrigine) and very rarely Seroqeul. I have only been on these medications for a little over three months. I would like to know what about Adderall XR that could be helping me with my issues? Why would it help with these problems? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013