Consistent congestion in nostril at night, random dripping of watery fluid from nose, occasional dizziness. Remedy?

Hello. For the past 3 months I have had congestion in my left nostril at night that prevents me from breathing . In addition to that I have watery yellow fluid that will drip from my nose all day on random days. Also, whenever I sneeze the fluid will rush out of my left nostril and start the drip again. Sometimes this is paired with a short period of dizziness . It only happens from my left nostril. I ve tried nasal rinses and nothing seems to get rid of the yellow fluid. Is there anything I can do?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013