Congenital squint, cataract. Intraocular lens implanted, glaucoma developed. Surgery done, permanent blindness. Eye replacement possible?

I had a congenital squint that was never corrected. Later, it developed into a cataract and an Intraocular Lens was implanted. Later, the lens moved slightly out of position and Glaucoma developed. Despite laser treatment, there was no respite. Surgery was done, but the doctor removed the retina leaving me permanently blind. Is it possible to do an eye replacement?
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012