Condom break during sex. Just finished period. Taken Ovuloc LD. Will I get pregnant?

I had sex with my fiance last morning and it was on the 6th day of my periods - it stopped on the 5th day. He used condoms for precaution. But the 3rd time when we had, the condom broke. Though I did not feel the sperms getting inside, I am afraid if I will get pregnant. Moreover the very first time when we had sex last morning he did not put a condom and the sperms were on my stomach . I m really afraid whether I will become pregnant. I got a contraceptive pill today morning - ovuloc LD. I am not sure if it will help me. We were not able to find any other birth control pills as they were not available. Can you please help me in this? Will Ovuloc LD taken everyday helps me in preventing pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012