Concussions after trauma, sores from Poisonoak, on prednisone, numbness in the tongue. Due to concussion or a side effect of prednizone?

I rolled my car three weeks ago down a thirty foot hill slope..did this avoiding a deer. I blacked out for a while but when I came to managed to crawl out of the broken window.I think i fell headfirst into poison oak but have no recall other than my face being covered with earth.I managed to crawl up the embankment to the road and to stumble home-300yds. since then I have had an MRI showing no internal bleeding just severe concussion .After 10 days my body came out in sores from Poison Oak.The Doctor at ER gave me 60mcg prednizone going down to 20 over 7 days.Altho parts were better I was still comingout in fresh patches .the doc again prescribed 60 pred.Yesterday I started to get a numbness in my tongue.Today it is completely numb.The pressure headache from the prednizone at back of my head still sore. Is the numbness from concussion or a side effect of prednizone?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012