Concussion after an injury to head. Confusion, seeing non-existing things. Should I worry about a head injury?

My son was diagnosed with a concussion on Thursday after hitting his head on gym floor in school..since then at night time he wakes up repeatedly saying he sees things that aren t there..that things are on him..n is very confused ..after a few minutes of talking him through it I get him back to bed..but he usually wakes up every few hours with this normal with a concussion..he is also very sweaty and hot each time he wakes up
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012