Coma, illiostomy, severe hair fall followed by colon resection. Taking fentynol patches. Reason?

I had colon resection and went septic 4 hours after being released to go home. They did a 2nd exploratory and never did find out why. The surgeon put me in a coma , then could not wake me for almost 2.5 months. My kidneys shut down, my lung collapsed (still is partially) I ended up with a illiostomy and lots of issues afterwards, one of which is all my hair is falling out. The only pain med I am still on is fentynol patches . Is there a reason for this and will it stop and will it come back. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012