Collapsed. ECG scan done, heart valve thickness, high heart rate, painful chest through the mouth. Reasons?

I went to hospital for collapsing about two months ago. My ecg scan was fine, and they did an ultrasound and foiund like a thickness in my heart valve but nothing to worry about. Lately my heart rate has been rapidly high, ill take my heart rate and at will sometime be in the 160 s. My ribs atm are in excrugiating pain. About a 7/10 pain. Where they are sore are my top maybe the 4th rib on both sides. I have no idea what to do or what is wrong. This has been happening quite often. and wen i have high heart rates it feels like my heart is beating double, and tht its hard to breath and sometimes painful on my chest, but on my right hand side. The other day the pain shot up formmy chest into my mouth and i dont know why?? Answers would be helpful please.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012