Colitis, panic disorder. Need generic xanax. Is there an alternative medicine?

I do not wish to do anything Illegal and RUFUSE to do anything un-ethical or illegal.............. unable to afford health care insurance but do need anxagralom (mispelled) generic xanax is there a legal way I may obtain this in 2 mg. up to 120 tabs.through a licensed phycician / my spouse pased away a year ago and I am raiising a mentally challenged 26 yr. old daugher, I deal with colitis and and panic disoders of the worst kind. I cannot afford to pay 1000,00 $$$ ..( won t) sister gets 120 tabs for 15.00 a month w/ prescription. I WILL NOT PAY HUNDRENDS OF $$$$ FOR THIS MED. can yo assist for a reasonable amt. Thank you for your time____________. dodi / sc
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013