Cold, taking syrups, chest xray report normal, blood eosinophils high, feels sleepy after taking l montus

Hello Dr. Am umashankar living in kolkata,india.My body is totally affected with COLD from the past two years.i used to take the some tablets and syrubs for control this cold.I feel this is not a permanent solution.So that i approached one general physician.He said take the chest X-Ray , Blood test ,i also done the same.He checked the report and he said X-Ray is normal but in blood ESONOPHILS % (13 %)is high.So he given lot of tablets and syrub the main thing is he told me to follow the L MONTUS tablet regularly.I feel very sleepy when i was taken this tablet.Whenever i have not taken this tablet at night body will create lot of cold at that time i cant able to take sleep,struggle to breathing , continuously cold is coming throgh mouth and throat. Please any one of you people advise me any possibility is there to cure this cold permanently.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012