Cold spots, tingling in back. MRI showed bulged disc, DDD, marrow problem. Concerning?

Hi I am Linda recent mri for cold spots and tingling in back (like a branch on tree) since july. results show bulged disc, torn somewhere, DDD, and some marrow problem that requires bloodwork. Anything to worry about I amm a very healthy 44 yr old female non smoker, no alcohol, 5ft 2 about 115 pounds. recent (last 2 years increasing bursitis in hips and arthritis in most joints very infrequently. see pcp yearly
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer