Cold sore, sore throat, sickness, headache. Kissed multiple partners. Am I in danger?

I am 14 years olds. I recently went to a disco and must admit I did kiss a few boys. That night I felt grand,nothing wrong with me. Until the next day I woke up with a cold sore ,which I never get. My throat felt quite sore but was durable. That night my head started to feel very sore and my throat ached. I didn t take any notice. The next day I woke up and I didn t feel sick. Until a few hours later my body started to ache and my head was sore and i was also very nauseous. This lasted the whole day and would mildly go away now and again. That night I felt terribly sick. My whe body ached,I was cold,my throat was still sore and my head was dreadfully painful. My friends told me that I might have mono,which I m very curious about. That night before i went to sleep i started to feel better and ate some food. I woke up in the middle of the night stirring and feeling uncomfortable which never ever happens. I feel cold all over my body even though I was burried in my duvet covers. My body has goosebumps and the lot,I don t feel cold though? My body is just reacting that way. I have not gone back to sleep since then as my body and muscled hurt and my head is a tad painful. Could you please help me as I ve never gotten this before and is not my first time to a disco.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013