Cluster of small red blisters on chest, raised and itchy. Could this be some staph infection ?

Hi yesterday morning I noticed a 20 cent piece sized cluster of small red blisters on my chest. The circular patch looks red and raised and is itchy and a bit tingly/burny. I regularly get these. I have had them on the nape of my neck, my chest, my cheek, side of my face. I initially thought they were cold sores and I once had one swabbed for herpes simplex virus but it was negative. And given the location of the sores I think it unlikely. The blisters are confined to the small patch and do not spread at all. Could this just be from staph or strep bacteria? The tiny blisters have clear fluid.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013