Cluster of bumps with white heads. Why is it so sensitive to touch? Use peroxide?

I have had this cluster of bumps with white heads, almost like I have been bitten by something, on the palm of my hand for about a week. They are sensitive to the touch and have red boarders like they are imflammed. The tissue around the cluster is also sensitive to the touch. My husbands wants to prick them, drain whatever pus comes out, and put peroxide and/or neosporin on them. I am afraid that this will make it worse.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012