Having blisters on palm and fingers with clear fluid. After popping the skin starts to peel. What is the remedy?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I am trying to figure it what is going on with my hands. I am a 25 year old male. For as long as I can remember, I've had peeling hands. Not all the time, however several times a year my palms/ fingers peel really bad. The last couple of years I have noticed that I get tiny clear blisters on the palms/ fingers of my hands. The fluid inside of the blisters is clear, and once they pop, my hands peel. It does not itch, and it does not appear to be a rash. It's not red like a rash, but just the normal color of my skin. My fingertips are a little pink due to so much skin peeling away, and they are tender. The current condition I have right now has been going on for approximately two weeks. I've been putting lotion on them every single day twice a day since. I am not doing anything different (using new soap, etc.) Everything is the same. I looked on line and it looks similar to Dyshidrosis, however not like the severe pictures that I have seen. I have taken photos of my hands for you to see, if there is any way I can get them to you. Thank you for your help.
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: possibility- Palmaris dyshidrosis keratosis Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case. As per your history and clinical photo I will like to state possibility of Palmaris plantaris dyshidrosis keratosis, or can be allergic reaction to irritant. This condition is usually seasonal and extreme climate may lead to keratolysis of skin. You need to continue applying moisturising cream, steroid cream application like clobate-G cream will give quick recovery, to use steroid or not depends on you. Drink lot of water and fresh healthy food and increase your immunity. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care