What is the treatment for red itchy dots under my collar bone and thigh with stress related dermatitis?

Question
Hello, I have suffered with some moderate skin conditions such as contact and stress related dermatitis all my life but recently I have noticed extremely itchy red grouped spots as well as some tiny pin sized whitish itchy pimples on my hands and near the ankle bones. I looked it up and it seems like scabies related symptoms. we do gave pets whom we treat regularly. I also have been suffering with a quite sever Athlete Foot (treated by the over counter and home remedies with a moderate success) so initially I though the rush on the hands and wrists was related to this? I also found a couple of grouped red itchy dots under my collar bone and on the thigh - but they got paler after using Vics. I am seeing a doctor but wondering about your opinion?
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Please send in the photos of your hands... Detailed Answer: Hi, Could you please send in a photo of your current skin problems? That would help me assist you further! From your description, it might be related to Dyshidrotic eczema. However, a fungal infection should be excluded through a KOH 10% testing of skin scrapping. I'd advise to : - keep your hands well cleaned and dried, and moistened - do use hypo-allergic hand washers - do use gloves when doing home cores Looking forward to have the requested photos! All the best! Dr.Alba

Follow-up: What is the treatment for red itchy dots under my collar bone and thigh with stress related dermatitis? 2 hours later
hello Dr Seijdini, thank you so much for your prompt reply I have uploaded a couple of photos and hope you can see some details on them Letme know your thoughts, thank you so much XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 15 hours later
Brief Answer: Reports showing Dyshidrotic Eczema... Detailed Answer: Hi dear XXXXXXX Thank you for sending in the photos. I have seen your reports and to my opinion it might be Dyshidrotic eczema. However, I still insist to do the examination of skin scrapping to exclude fungal infection. Until you get the results, I'd advise to: - apply cool compresses to relieve the itching - soak your hand in witch XXXXXXX can also help All the best! Feel free to ask me other questions you might have! Dr.Alba

Follow-up: What is the treatment for red itchy dots under my collar bone and thigh with stress related dermatitis? 33 minutes later
Thank you for your reply Dr XXXXXXX I am going to see my GP later today and will discuss this. The red spotted rush which is under my collar bone looks like some kind of fungus to me so I think I may have both - the outbreak of eczema and fungal infection that spread from my chronic Athlete foot. As I am a yoga practitioner, it is easy, I guess, to pick UK and spread the fungus. Thank you very much for your reply again. XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Happy to know my answer was helpful to you.... Detailed Answer: Hi again XXXXXXX Happy to come to know my answer was helpful to you and you are now following up with your GP. All the best! Dr.Alba If you are satisfied with my answer, please close this thread and kindly rate my answer!