Clear smelly fluid coming from toenail, felling like a blister. It doesn't hurt or pain. What could be this?

Hi, I need help about my toenail.. Basically, there was a clear smelly fluid which came from my toenail just a few min ago. My toenail didnt hurt, no bruisng as well. I only realized it when my toenails were sticking to each other a bit (which was due to that sticky smelly fluid ) although i have a feeling it probably might be a blister under my toenail but i really am not sure. please help me :(
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012