Clear, odourless vaginal discharge, irregular periods, trying to conceive. Chances of pregnancy?

My question is, I am not sure what does it means! Well, awhile ago, went to bathroom.. and I noticed there was a Stretchy and very clear discharge and odorless coming out.. I wonder what does it means?? I never had that before!! well I am married! and about my menstruation cycle, I have irregular period!! And I have been waiting to get pregnant! but due to my menstruation cycle is diff. My last period was January 21, 2013.. Well my main question is about this Stretchy and very clear discharge and odorless does it means there is a chance for me to get pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013