Chronic sinusitis, vertigo. Ear crystals in inner line, tubes in ear. How to treat it?

Hi I am a 44 yr old female who suffers from chronic sinusitis and vertigo . I dont know what has caused my vertigo other than crystal in my inner ear out of line, or having tubes in my ears as a child. There is some scar tissue there, as the ENT has told me and he also told me I have vertigo. He did manipulations to realign the crystals, helped for a little bit, but its back again. He wants to do a CT Scan but I cannot afford it now, and my insurance said it is a pre-existing condition. I do nasal sprays, humidifier , allergy meds, decongestants, nettie pot, etc. I m never feeling well, tired and frustrated. What else can I do?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013