Chronic joint pain, positive for RA and Sjorgens, want to go for herbal treatment. Will Instaflex help?

I am 49 years old and have had joint pain for approx 20 years. I have had tests for RA and Sjorgens which both have indicated I have both. I am now getting worse pain and pretty much consistent and I am about to see a rhuematologist for RA. I would prefer to go the herbal route. Would Instaflex the suplement be good for RA? I am active (walking for an hour each day) and have 3 young kids and work as a district manager for a retail company.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012