Chronic constipation, no relief with suppositories, had vomiting sensation, swollen and firm stomach, have white stools, cramps. Cause?

I am a nurse and wasn t concerened when I couldn t have a BM 3 days ago as this is not uncommon. Last night which was 2nd day I used a suppository, usalyy helps, no result. I admin an enema with no result. I woke up vomitting this AM (3rd) day, and my stomach swollen and firm. I weighed also & weight 8 lbs heavier. I repeated the suppository & enema today no result. I have taken 3 correctol tabs, suppository, and bottle of mag citrate, still no result, now passing milky white stool . Excrutiating cramps and continued vomitting?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012