Pain due to interstitial cystitis, constipation, done fleet enema. What is the white mucus discharge?

I have a long history of ibs-c and when I am constipated my pain from intersistal cystitis increases. Therefore I occasionally do a fleet enema. I did one- which didn t help by expelling anything. Moments later I tried to do another but could not get the nozzle in my anus . Felt painful and as though something was there. To get to the point, when I finally went to the bathroom after liquid came out a white mucus came with it. WHAT IS THE WHITE stuff?!?!?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  134 Awaiting Answer