Abdominal pain, constipation, enema, Oflomac forte, weight loss, pus cells in urine

My Daughter 6+ years old is having Acute Pain in her Lower Abdomen since 3 days (approx 3 - 4 Hours every Day she cries at the peak of her ability) Initially Doctor treated her for constipation but my guess is it did not work. one Major Observation is when Enema is given to her her pain disappears like a Magic (not more that 20 Sec are required). Today her Pediatric change the drug to Oflomac Forte 100 my guess is since its a Large Spectrum Antibiotic doctor would have prescribed it. Her weight reduced from 19.4kg to 18 kg in 2 days. She is not taking Intake (which I think would be a side effect of enema which was given to her 3 times in last 3 days). today her urine test shows pus cells and Amorphous +++ is it recommended to take oflomac forte as i have read that its not good for children below 10 yrs.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012