Childbirth, pain in anus, tightness, unable to pass bowels, brown skin around anus. Passed stools using enema. Treatment?

i gave birth a little more than a week ago. i never experienced hemmeriods or anything but my butt hurt very badly and still feels stretched. i wasnt able to have a bowel movement for days afterwards til i used and enema and when it came out if felt like i gave birth all over again but out of my butt. anyways, the skin surrounding my anus is brown now and im caucasion. it wasnt like that a few days before i went into labor. i cant find anything on the net about it. will it always be like this now? why did it happen? can it go back to normal?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012