Child with stomach pain, fever, vomiting. Took tylenol and motrin for fever. What to do?

My 17mo old daughter has vomited 1 time per day for the last three days. She had a low fever three days ago, and acted a little more tired that usual. Yesterday she had a rectal temp of 104. After giving tylenol and motrin the fever was reduced and she slept fine through the night. This morning she was a little quieter than usual, but perked up after her nap. This evening she seemed a little down again and had a rectal temperature of 102.6. She is not dehydrated, has been actively urinating and has wet tears still. She is eating a little and still drinking some. She points to her stomach when crying, which makes me think she has stomach pain. I m wondering if it could be Roseola or a stomach bug or perhaps something more serious. Thank you for any advise.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013