Child with fever, stomach pain and constipation. Flu symptoms?

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me because my 7 year old son has been saying that his stomach was hurting since sunday but he hasn t thrown up and he did get a fever like twice and he is just sleeping a lot pretty much the whole day and his eyes look droopy I took him to urgent care on Monday and they told me that it was the flue bit its just seems too long and his stomach is still hurting but no throwing up I also think he is constipated and he doesn t want to eat only drink liquids what could it be??
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013