Child with bumps on her rear, increasing on knee and thigh. Is it an allergic reaction?

My daughter first got two red, but-bite looking bumps on her rear. The are a little hard and pimple looking. She doesn t complain about them unless I touch them and she says they hurt. Now she has two more on the other side of her rear, one behind her knee , one on her ankle and her thigh. At first we though bed bugs, chiggers, or an allergic reaction to her potty training pull-ups . They don t seem to be going away or getting worse, but there seem to be more randomly. Should we be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013