Child took Creamafin for constipation. Now diarrhea. Will it cause side effects?

Hello Doctor, My child was having constipation problem doctor prescribed her with 10 ml creamafin once a day, she was ok and then started with diarrhoea so the dose became 7.5 and now it is 5 ml. I am giving her juices, greens, etc., too, now for the past 2 days she is going toilet once for 2 days with 5 ml creammafin. She has been using this for 2 months shall I stop giving her, is this a very big problem, I am afraid it may cause side effect my doctor is out of station can i seek any other pediatric for this problem.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013