Child suffering from fever. Diagnosed as typhoid. Prescribed medicines. Recovery time?

Hello Doctor, My daughter age 11 years weight 29 kg and height 5 feet .. she is suffering from high fever since once week. Doctor gave her calpol tablet and clamp-kid forte but still she gets fever in evening time. Today i went to another doc he said she is suffering from typhoid and gave her medicine also some test to be done... Please suggest me some precautionary measures and also would like to know how much time she will take to recover...Please suggest. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013