Hot feeling in whole body after a nap, feel feverish. Is it normal?

Whenever I wake up from naps (and usually only naps) I wake up feeling like I ve got an awful fever . My first instinct is to drink water, so I usually end up drinking something before it ever occurs to me that I should actually check my temperature. My entire face will be hot and my legs and skin will feel like they are on fire. It doesn t matter if I sleep in pajama pants or shorts or with a thin blanket, it always happens after a nap and it takes me about 20-30 minutes to cool down. Any idea what this could be? It seems like I ve only started doing this in the past year or two.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013