Child seems to be always tired, anxious about sleeping, impatient, does sleepwalking, hyperactive at times. Reason?

Son is always saying he is tired. He is nine years old. He acts hyperactive at home and in public but acts fine at school. He has been known to make various noises but that has subsided for the most part now. He has anxiety about going to sleep at bedtime and takes a good 30 min. before falling asleep. He has been known to sleep walk and I find him in the livingroom and in his brothers bed in the morning. He is the last one to go to bed and the first to wake everyone up in the morning. Sometimes he acts like very hyperactive, sometimes with burst of energy, and other times like he is about to fall asleep. He is very impatient, causes fights with siblings, runs through the house, and it takes a long time to get him to do homework. It can take several hours to get him to do homework each night. He has always had a problem with listening and obeying.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012