Child seasonal allergies, cough morning, strained throat, give sinus rinses, zyntec, humidifier, asthma give flovent. What is it?

My 8 year old has seasonal allergies, which we treat with sinus rinses, 1 1/2 tsp zyrtec and a humidifier at night to keep things loose. He also has asthma which he takes flovent for each day. His congestion causes him a deep throaty cough in the mornings the most. To the point his throat can be strained when he talks. He doesn't seem that stuffy to be honest. What else could be going on?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013