Child having symptoms of headaches, has chilled hands, weakness, pale skin, tremors, taken gatorade, tylenil. What could it be?

Hello, my 10 yead old daughter who is otherwise healthy, came home from a shopping trip an hr or so ago and the people she was with said she had a headache when they picked her up from school. Im am seeing her symptoms as a headache, her hands are chilled, shes weak, pale skin and has the shakes. She told me wat she has ate today and it was nothing out of her normal foods, she has sipped on some gatorade and took a tylynol. She has since fallin asleep. She also told me she felt sick to her stomich but has notvomited. What do u think it could be?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012