Child having rapid heart beats, EKG showed sinus arrhythmia with marked right-precordial repolarization disturbance, positive T in V1. What does it mean?

My 4 year old daughter has been complaining of her heart beating too fast. With took her to her pediatrician who did an EKG on her and then reffered her to a cardiologist , she did not give me too much information but did give me the results. Which read as follows: sinus arrhythmia with marked right-precordial repolarization disturbance, positive T in V1. She is a healthy little girl, normal weight, active with no significant medical history other than hives a couple of times which an allergist thought it was due to a penicillin allergy. She takes no medications other than the occasional dose of motrin or benadryl. I am really worried, can you just give me some input.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012