Diagnosed with step throat, been vomiting and nauseated, shot of penicillin and steroids. Next step?

My fiancé was diagnosed with step throat Monday. He was given antibiotic pills and pills to help stop vomiting . He could keep food, pills, water, broth, nothing down for 2 days. We went back in and they have him a shot of penicillin in the butt and a shot of nasaua medicine in arm. He felt a little better but not much. Last night he was throwing up all night, and this morning. He went back to the hospital this morning and said he wanted to be seen In the er. They refused to check him into the we and checked him into the convent care. He ended up being allergic to the penicillin shot, and being transfered to we getting I ve and steroid shot. What do you think is going on with him? (also he had a fever of 103 since Sunday.) Are their any legal actions we can take?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013