Child having nasal bleeding post band on the head, bad fall. No head pain, signs of sickness. Is he normal?

Hi, yesterday evening my 4 years old son was jumping from coach on the carpet. When he jumped he sleeped and landed on his back and hit the back of his head. He was fine after that. Tonight he woke me up and he had a nose bleed . It stopped and he is totally himself, runing and playing with no science of being sick , his pupils are look normal. I ask him and he has no headache or anything like that. At this point I don t think I should be concerned but just want a double reassurance.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012