Child having mild constipation, itching over anus area, allergic to milk, wheat. Taking iron, calcium supplements. Can I give him no worms medicines?

Its about no worm medicine for my 2 year old boy. He has mild constipation alternate days he pass pooh. Is it safe to give no worm in such cases?? He has allergy to milk and wheat at this stage. Please advice. He is currently on iron, calcium supplement and take Zincovit too. Your advice will be much appreciated. Since yesterday he is itchy near anus area. So I feel he might have worms . Please help. Thankyou
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012