Child having feeling of rain drops in arms and legs, in front of eyes, imbalance. Normal neuro exam, MRI showed gliosis of white matter. What does that conclude?

My daughter is 6 years old. Two months ago, she started complaining of seeing raindrops and feeling like waves are pushing me when she lies down. She has seen an opthamologist, and had her eyes dilated...all came back fine. No ear infections, headaches, or dizziness . She has seen a neurologist , and outside of a new left eye failure to accommodate, neuro exam normal. Within the last two weeks, her raindrops have occurred more frequently, and she describes them as changing to waves . Additionally within the last two weeks, she says that she has been feeling raindrops in my arms and legs , and her balance is off. She had an MRI with and without contrast which showed gliosis of the white matter . I had no issues with the pregnancy, outiside of being on bedrest for preterm labor. What else could the gliosis be from? She is having a sleep deprived EEG tomorrow.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012