Child having discharge from the bump under the eye lid due to blocked tear duct. Taken Fucithalmic. Suggestion?

Hello Dr My daughter is 4 and 1/2 years old. She is wearing power glasses from last 8 months(cyl power -3.5R and -4.5 L). She started getting a boil like reddish lump under the left eye lid. It doesnt give her any pain. But its a noticeable size and one boil formed and subsided after 2 and 1/2 months . Near to that place other has formed. I saw a doctor here and she told me that the tear duct was not open and I need to massage with cotton soaked in warm water. And antibiotic Fucithalmic ( fusidic acid ) for 2 weeks. Now few days back (after 1 week of doing the warm water treatment and antibiotic), it reduced and some blood like discharge also came. But not completely drained. So the lump didnt go off completely. I am not getting ped opthalmalogist appointment in hospital for next 2 weeks here in Edinburg. Can you suggest what I should do .?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012