Child having bumpy red rash on buttock which spread down to ankle. Treated with hydrocortisone, zinc Johnsons baby cream. Diagnosis?

My 2 year old little girl has had a bumpy red rash on the crease of her bottom for the last week or so. I have been putting hydrocortisone cream and zinc johnsons baby cream on it and had it almost cleared up. Tonight I noticed that it has spread to the other side and down the back of her leg almost to her ankle...and she says ouch when I put cream on it. She s never had a rash like this before what could this be??? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013