Child having a bump behind the ear after being hit. Nausea, sore ear. Concussion?

hello, my seven year old son hit his head against a wall today and has a graze and bump behind his ear on the bone. It happened at about 2pm. He complained of feeling nauseous about 6 hours after the fall and has dry wretched a couple of times. He did also complain of a sore ear earlier but we were swimming this afternoon so I put it down to that. Is there any chance he could have a concussion? The bang on the ear happened when he was with his sports group. He swung around quickly whilst walking from one facility to another and didn't see the ledge on the top of a wall.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013