Child has vomiting, stomach pain, difficulty breathing. Should I go to ER?

My 9 year old daughter has been throwing up quite a bit the past few weeks. She threw up last night 4-5 times and complained of her stomach hurting on the lower right side. I pushed around and let go to see about her appendix but it didn't seem to hurt when I let go..she did move around and moan when just pressing on the right side but not the left. She also said it kind of felt hard to breath. She was fine all day and ate regularly but now this evening she has thrown up a couple times and said again it felt kind of hard to breate. I plan on calling her doctor in the morning but should I take her to the ER tonight?
Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013